Immediate Openings for Welder jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Welders to be considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of
Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Pay: $17.00/hr (wage increase when convert to perm staff)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Read engineering blueprints, and take/read measurements to determine layout of pipes and devise welding plans
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Assemble and install a variety of metal pipes and pipe fittings for both carbon steel and stainless projects
- Secure pipes to structures with clamps, brackets and hangers using hand tools
- Apply knowledge of metallurgy and geometry to determine required equipment, tools and welding methods
- Clean, prepare and install pipes with various fittings and weld joints according to standardized protocols
- Thread pipes using threading machines and assemble and install a variety of metal pipes and fittings using the threading method
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Actively participating within a team of manufacturing personnel, contributing to the goal of meeting sub-assembly component, & production deadlines
- Manage multiple assignments/projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Assist in developing manufacturing procedures and productivity reports as defined by the Production Manager
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- 3+ years of MIG and/or TIG welding experience
- 1+ year of plasma cutting experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Proficiency in the use of hand tools and measurement equipment, including calipers, tape measures, and compound squares
- Proficiency in the use of power & pneumatic tools associated with the welding - jig saw, horizontal band saw, belt sander, drill, chop saw, grinder, drill press, angle grinder
- Must have good manual dexterity, sheet metal working skills are a bonus.
- Basic understanding of mechanical engineering concepts
- Computer literacy with functional knowledge of Windows, along with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task and think "Outside The Box"
- Detail oriented
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Openings for Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk for CPA Firm in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerks for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the accounting industry and are located near Swan and Camp Lowell.
Pay: $15.00/hr - $18.00/hr, DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Posting deposits
- Processing payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Reconcile A/P statements, Generate A/R Statements
- Working closely with team members to support clients and oversee projects
- QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks online required
- Online accounting experience preferred
- Sales Tax filing
- A successful candidate will be highly organized with an eye for detail.
Offers outstanding benefits and great opportunities for energetic, self-motivated individuals to make an impact as part of a dynamic team. If you take pride in helping others and finding solutions, we want to hear from you!
Immediate Openings for Stand Up Forklift Operator jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Stand Up Forklift Operators to take on 11-month assignments with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Operate a forklift (stand up); reach truck
- Move/organize inventory
- Receive products; unload
- Stack pallets
At least one (1) year previous STAND UP FORKLIFT experience required; current or previous certification preferred.
Immediate Openings for Contract Electrical Assembler jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Electrical Assemblers to take on 11-month assignments with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Understand basic knowledge and functional understanding of basic electronics principles
- Read blueprints, schematics and BOM's
- Assemble and test electrical panel sub-assemblies
- Troubleshoot and resolve electrical panel malfunctions
- Use measurement equipment (calipers, tape measures, compound squares) hand tools, power tools (jig saw, band saw, belt sander, drill chop saw, grinder)
At least one (1) year previous electrical assembly experience required; 2 years preferred.
Must have good manual dexterity and sheet metal working skills are a bonus.
Immediate Openings for Material Handler jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Material Handlers for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the aerospace industry and are located on the NW side of Tucson off of Oracle and 1st Ave.
Hours: Shifts can vary; flexibility a must. Schedules start as early as 6:00am and work as late as 9:30pm and days of operation are Monday-Saturday.
Current Schedule Needs:
- (1) 1st Shift, 6:00am - 2:30pm, Tuesday - Saturday
- (1) 2nd Shift, 1:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Saturday
- Perform cycle counts for parts and materials
- Document cycle counts, shipping, receiving on the computer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment
- MUST have attention to detail
- Utilize computer systems to track inventory, MS Word and MS Excel
- SAP experience is a huge plus
At least one (1) year previous material handling experience preferred.
Immediate Openings for Legal Secretary jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Legal Secretaries to be considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the legal industry and are located in central Tucson.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Heavy transcription from audio.
- Put in final form any transcription done by outside transcriber.
- Answer phones.
- Process mail, scan and put on files for attorney review. (file clerk is able to scan if time allots)
- Schedule depositions, attorney conferences, and medical evaluations.
- Update 2 calendars, one paper and the other electronic.
- Prepare medical documents for medical evaluations.
- Process email(s) from attorney and clients.
- Filing (in conjunction with file clerk).
Immediate Openings for IT Help Desk Technicians or Information Technology jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for IT or Information Technology Associates for long-term opportunities. These jobs are with a client in the healthcare industry and are located on the CE side of Tucson near Grant and Wilmot.
Pay: $14.00/hr - $20.00/hr, DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri, Between the hours of 5:00 am to 8:00 pm. (possible OT and weekend/evening work)
The IT Specialist will provide technical support for internal & external users; maintain, support, & troubleshoot workstations running Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office Suit, hosted VoIP software (soft phones). Client provided hardware & software. This individual will also deploy new workstations using imaging software, install & configure applications, install printers & scanners, & troubleshoot routine hardware & network connectivity issues.
- Provide technical support via phone, email and chat
- Assist the IT team with technical tasks (imaging PC's, installing applications, troubleshooting hardware)
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot workstations running Windows 7/8/10
At least one (1) year previous IT or Information Technology Technician experience preferred.
Also experience with Salesforce and shipping experience with FedEx and UPS are preferred.
Immediate Opening for Executive Administrative Assistant job in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Executive Administrative Assistants to take on temp-to-hire opportunities. This job is with a client in the non-profit industry pertaining to education organization New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose, and is located on the E side of Tucson near Broadway and Old Spanish Trail.
Pay: $15.00-$17.00/hr (to start, DOE)
Hours: M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and maintaining vendor, volunteer and member data base. Produce lists in Excel
- Create yearly calendar of seminars and meetings
- Assist graphic artist with creating art for new products and signage for seminars
- Make catalog revisions
- Manage and maintain company website
- Provide technical support to online users and internal staff
- Manage and produce monthly vlog including teleprompter, green screen and graphics
- Ready and send out mass emails using MailChimp
- Make travel arrangements
- Perform office duties that include ordering supplies and catalog inventory and providing general administrative support
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Answer phone calls and emails
Immediate Openings for Test Technician jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Test Technicians to take on up to 11-month assignments, with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Prepare test equipment and samples for testing
- Setup and operate mechanical lab equipment and record the technical test data in spreadsheets
- Use a variety of mechanical test tools, scales and measurement instruments
At least one (1) year previous technical and/or mechanical experience (engineering, plant maintenance) preferred.